Wine Fair "Spain Wines in Motion 2021"
The Wine Fair “Spain – Wines in Motion” is a pure B2B event platform and brings together Spanish winemakers with representatives of the wine trade – importers, retailers, (fine) food & grocery retail, trade journalists, sommeliers, restaurateurs, wine consultants and so on. It invites networking and enables visitors to taste a wide selection of wines from different wineries and regions in a compact way on one day. The fair is accompanied by two top-class master classes and a prestige tasting reserved exclusively for sommeliers, the upscale gastronomy, upscale trade and press.
Spain - Wines in Motion
Experience Spain's diversity live and colourfully
For one whole day, "Spain - Wines in Motion" is all about the best - from white to red - that Spain's wine world has to offer. Even though the number of visitors is limited and distance rules have to be observed, on Monday, 11 October 2021 at the Rocco Forte Hotel The Charles in Munich, it will once again be possible to have a very real personal exchange and taste to one's heart's content. 20 bodegas, including new as well as already well-known winemakers, and two experienced specialist importers of Spanish wines will present their varied portfolios to the trade public from 1 to 7 pm. After a long time, "Spain - Wines in Motion" once again offers trade visitors the opportunity to talk to the winemakers in person. In addition, Peer F. Holm, President of the Sommelier Union, will expertly present various exhibitor offers in a Wine Corner to small groups of listeners throughout the day. There, participants will have the opportunity to taste wines and learn exclusive knowledge about growing regions, grape varieties, winemaking and history in personal dialogue.
Within the framework of an open tasting, a total of 20 selected bodegas and two specialist importers will present their selected assortment at their exhibitor tables and represent the change in the Spanish wine landscape. Among them are protagonists from the youngest generation of winemakers as well as innovators, and special attention will once again be paid to the small, fine bodegas and DOPs with their portfolios, which bring topics such as altitude or organic certification to the fore.
- Bodegas Gordonzello (Tierra de León DO).
- Empordàlia (Empordà DO).
- Bodegas Cerrosol (Rueda DO).
- Bodegas Riojanas (DOCa Rioja, PDO Toro).
- Altolandon (Manchuela DO).
- Bodegas Jiménez-Vila Hermanos (Utiel-Requena DO).
- Prior Terrae Ecologic Wine (Priorat DOCa).
- Bodegas Yuntero (La Mancha DO).
- Bodegas Réquiem Hispania (Ribera del Duero DO).
- Bodegas El Inicio (Ribera del Duero DO).
- Diez Siglos de Verdejo (Ribera del Duero DO, Rueda DO).
- Vallformosa (Penedès DO, Cava DO, Catalunya DO).
- Bodegas y Viñedos Leza García (DOCa Rioja).
- Biopaumerà (Tarragona DO).
- Bodegas Toro Albala (Montilla-Moriles DO).
- Condado de Sequeiras - Grupo Peago (Ribeira Sacra DO).
- Cara Nord (Conca de Barberà DO).
- Bodegas de la Marquesa - Valserrano (DOCa Rioja).
- Luis Olivan Vinos y Viñedos (Somontano DO, Campo de Borja DO).
- Adega Tolo do Xisto (Ribeira Sacra DO).
As well as the specialised importers:
Two masterclasses and an exclusive prestige tasting will be offered to round off the event.
DATE: 11 October 2021
TIME: 1 to 7 p.m.
WHERE: Munich / Germany
00 (49) (211) 493660
Who we are
Spain Food Nation
Pº de la Castellana 278 - 28046 Madrid